Online Registration and Participation
Please follow the two steps below for registration and on-line access to academic sessions:
Step 1: Registration and Payment
Please complete online registration (https://officepolaris.co.jp/olc2021/registration.html) and payment.
We will send you an invoice at a later date, so please pay that amount through PayPal.
Step 2: On-line session attendance
After confirming your payment, we will inform you of the web page to create an account for on-line attendance (different from the Registration system). The account created in this second step will be required to join the academic sessions.
- After August 27, we accept only Registration with late fees.
Conference registration fees include
- Conference (Onsite) participants can receive lunch boxes in exchange for tickets at the conference venue. The registration fee includes Lunchboxes for 3 days.
※Each accompanying person should register himself/herself and finish the payment to receive our service (lunches and coffee breaks).
- Participants are asked to pay the registration fees through PayPal. All charges are in Japanese Yen (JPY)
- After registration, you will receive instructions for payment at a late date.
- Please make sure that the presenting author has paid the registration fee by July 23 at the latest. Otherwise, the contribution will be removed from the program.
- Questions regarding payment should be addressed to registration[@]olc2021.org.
- We will charge the following cancellation fee.
- On or before July 9, 2021: JPY 5,000.
- On or after July 10, 2021: 100% of the registration fee / No Refund
*Please note all refunds will be made after the Conference.
*Please inform the revision and/or cancellation to contact with registration[@]olc2021.org.
OPTICS OF LIQUID CRYSTALS 2021(OLC2021) PRIVACY NOTICE PRIVACY NOTICE
OLC2021 organizing committee will host Optics of Liquid Crystals 2021(OLC2021) expecting delegates from all over the world and will be providing excellent opportunity for delegates to share and study their specialties. This Privacy Notice is issued to you, Data Subject, to inform you of our collection, access, use and process your personal data.
1. Categories of personal data
We hereby inform you that we collect, use and process the following categories of your personal data:
- Country of Residence
- Phone Number
- Email Address
2. Legal basis and purpose:
As per Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, we hereby inform you that we use your personal data for the purpose of providing you following services:
- Conference Registrations
- Application to the congress related events
In addition, your personal data may be converted into statistical or aggregated data which cannot be used to identify you and then used to produce statistical research and reports. This aggregated data may be shared and used in the ways described above.
OLC2021 organizing committee processes your personal data in its interest as well as your interest, so OLC2021 organizing committee provides and you receive the congress related supplies that you have requested and other related materials specified in the above.
3. Retention periods
We keep your personal data as long as there is a statutory or legal requirement to do so or in order to provide the aforementioned services to you. For accounting or auditing purposes we may retain your personal data for a period of time after our direct business dealings have ended.
4. Prior consent
Where we require access to your Personal Data that GDPR considers Sensitive, we will seek separate explicit consent from you prior to obtaining that data.
5. Your rights
If you are not completely satisfied with how personal data request was handled then you may contact your local Data Protection Supervisory Authority.