Call for papers
Submissions are solicited for the 19th Optics of Liquid Crystals (OLC2021), an interdisciplinary conference that brings together researchers and engineers in the fields of optics in liquid crystal science and technology. Authors are required to assign the abstract to one of the conference topics and submit their paper through our system from the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION page. The submission site for oral presentation will close on April 23, 2021.
Presentations include plenary lectures, keynotes lectures, invited lectures, and contributed papers of oral and poster presentations. We invite abstracts for contributed papers, which will be reviewed and assigned to oral or poster presentations. Some contributed papers may be reclassified to invited lectures. Acceptance will be noticed to authors until the end of June.
- The conference language will be English.
- Oral Presentations
- The presentation time, including questions, will be as follows:
- Plenary: 30+5 minutes
- Keynote: 25+5 minutes
- Invited: 20+5 minutes
- Contributed: 15+5 minutes
- Poster Presentations
- The poster session will be held online, even when the presenter is on the conference site.
- Note: Due to the COVID-19 issue, the ways of presentation (including oral and poster presentation) are subject to change.
“Best Poster Awards” will be given to the best poster presenters among participating young scientists. Applicants for the awards should be students and postdocs, and young researchers must sign up when they submit the abstract to be eligible. Awardees will be announced during the closing ceremony.